top of page

신앙 그룹

공개·회원 36명

Today: ENPPI vs Al Masry live watch 1 December 2023


Al Masry - Live Soccer TV - Football TV Listings, Official Live Streams, Live Soccer Scores, Fixtures, Tables, Results, News, Pubs and Video Highlights.


ENPPI vs Al Masry H2H - Livescore Watch the history of confrontations between ENPPI and Al Masry on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore ... Al Masry vs Pharco 28.09.2023 – Overview and Score Match live stream, score and risk assessment, match history, and lineups of Enppi – Football Team Enppi. 3. 2. 1. 6 - 4. Talaea EI-Gaish – Football Team ... Enppi Club vs Al Masry Club Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-01Match Details Who: Enppi Club vs Al Masry Club Competition: Premier League When: 2023-12-01, 16:00 Venue: Enppi Club will host Al Masry Club at on 2023-12-01 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in Premier League. Enppi Club, currently sitting at 9 will be looking for important home win. Enppi vs Al Masry Live Score and Analysis 7 days ago — Check Enppi vs Al Masry livescore, free live stream, h2h stats and prediction on Bola Livescore. We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 18. 18%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. ENPPI - Al Masry Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, ENPPI won 3 games (National Bank of Egypt, Zamalek, Future FC) and lost 1 (with Pyramids FC) while 1 games ended in draws against El Geish. Al Masry Club, on the other hand, sits in 11 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 37% chance of a home win, and a 34% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Enppi Club vs Al Masry Club is worth a look. Enppi Club have won 1 meetings with Al Masry Club, while Al Masry Club have won 2. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. ENPPI managed to score 3 goals and conceded 6 goals (3-6). ENPPI scored an average 1 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 15 yellow cards and one red card, making 13. 67 fouls (average) in every match they've played. ENPPI's average team rating is 6. 67 per match. ENPPI somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 39. 67% in this seasonAl Masry enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Pharco, El Daklyeh, El Geish) lost 2 (with Pyramids FC, National Bank of Egypt) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 9 goals while conceding 6 goals (9-6). In away games, Al Masry scored an average of 1. 17 goals per match and conceded 2. ENPPI vs Al Masry prediction, live stream, score and oddsENPPI vs Al Masry Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to scoreENPPIFirst team to score should be ENPPI, with 50% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (50% chances). Both team to scoreWe might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). ENPPI - Al Masry Live - Egyptian League The match starts at 2:00 PM on December 1st, 2023. Catch the latest ENPPI and Al Masry news and find up to date Egyptian League standings, results, top scorers ... The team received 14 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 77. Al Masry's average team rating is 6. 71 per match. Ball possession is very good for Al Masry, with an average of 55. 50% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastENPPI - Al Masry video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. ENPPI vs Al Masry H2H 1 dec 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check ENPPI and Al Masry match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. You will find what results teams ENPPI and Al Masry usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Our site is not limited to only as this. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap. In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of ENPPI and Al Masry in season. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. ENPPI - Al Masry Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer The Soccer Teams ENPPI and Al Masry played 23 Games up to today. In this common Games the Teams scored a average of 2.4 Goals per Match. ! RESULT STREAK FOUND ! ENPPI vs Al Masry » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & Stats How to Watch ENPPI Al Masry Livestream. You can watch the game absolutely for Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above and make an entirely free ...


소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 이곳에서 새로운 소식을 확인하고, 다른 회원들과 소통하며, 동영상을 공유해보세...
그룹 페이지: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page