top of page

신앙 그룹

공개·회원 36명

[[[online!!]!!!]] Velež vs Sarajevo live free 1 December 2023




Velez M. vs Sarajevo Live Score and Live Stream Velez M. are playing Sarajevo at the Premier Liga of Bosnia And Herzegovina on December 2. The match will kick off 16:00 UTC. ScoreBat is covering Velez M. Velez vs Sarajevo: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionBosnia and Herzegovina Premier Liga Preview match VS Bosnia and Herzegovina - Premier Liga - 12/01/23 19:00 - 16. Round ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 2. 3 3 2. 9 Pre match odds 2. 5 2. 63 Asian handicap Line -0. 25 1. 96 1. 75 +0. 25 +0 1. 68 2. 12 -0 1. 48 2. 46 Goals Under Over 1. 67 2. 15 Corners 9. 0 2. 00 1. 80 Velez Unbeaten run (5) for Velez Velez are unbeaten in their last 5 Premier Liga games (2W, 3D). Players scored 10 goals and 3 conceded in that run. Good form in the last 5 home games for Velez In the last 5 games at the Stadion Vrapčići form record is (4W, 1D, 0L) which is a reward for Velez fans with 0 average home attendance. Unbeaten run (7) at home stadium Velez are unbeaten in their last 7 home games in Premier Liga (5W, 2D). 25 13. 11 3 - 0 Zrinjski 8 - 7 6 - 3 61 - 43 7 - 0 0 (47%) 3 (67%) 3. 11 GOSK Gabela 0 - 4 7 - 12 39 - 60 5 (47%) 3 (47%) 2. 75 3. 5 29. 10 Zvijezda '09 Brgule 0 - 0 5 - 6 1 - 0 55 - 36 11 - 4 5 (49%) 4 (47%) 3. 8 3. 85 23. 10 Tuzla City 1 - 1 7 - 16 4 - 1 52 - 98 5 - 4 4 (42%) 4 (46%) 18. 10 11 - 15 44 - 68 3 (53%) 5 (48%) 1. Velez Mostar v FK Sarajevo LIVE 1. 12. 2023 | Football Follow Velez Mostar v FK Sarajevo 1. 12. 2023 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. FK Velez Mostar vs FK Sarajevo » Predictions, Odds & ScoresFK Velez Mostar plays against FK Sarajevo in a Premier League game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 01/12/2023 at 17:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides FK Velez Mostar FK Sarajevo betting odds from 6 betting sites on 25 markets. Sportsbooks place FK Velez Mostar as favorites to win the game at @ 2. 2. Check the FK Velez Mostar and FK Sarajevo team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. FK Velez Mostar vs FK Sarajevo: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 12/1/2023. Preview match FK Velez Mostar vs FK Sarajevo, team, start time. Tribuna. comBosnia and Herzegovina. Premier League16 Matchday, Stadium: Stadion RođeniStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersSISALFAVBETTIPICOSPORTIUMGame eventsHead - to - HeadLast 20 gamesFK Velez Mostar6WinsFK Sarajevo8WinsBosnia and Herzegovina. Premier League. Monday, 28 August, 2023Bosnia and Herzegovina. Sunday, 21 May, 2023Bosnia and Herzegovina. Sunday, 12 March, 2023All matchesLatest matches FK Velez MostarBosnia and Herzegovina. Sunday, 26 November, 2023Bosnia and Herzegovina. Monday, 13 November, 2023Bosnia and Herzegovina. Friday, 3 November, 2023Bosnia and Herzegovina. Sunday, 29 October, 2023Bosnia and Herzegovina. Monday, 23 October, 2023Latest matches FK SarajevoBosnia and Herzegovina. 1 3. 2 3. 1 03/12/23 0-1 11 - 5 3- 2 45 - 19 7 - 3 0 (19%) 2 (26%) 09/19/22 1-1 11 - 9 3- 3 62 - 44 6 - 6 2 (57%) 3 (44%) 2. 88 05/27/22 3-0 7 - 9 5- 2 55 - 68 4 - 3 7 (51%) 4 (63%) 1. 95 3. 4 05/19/22 8 - 9 1- 3 48 - 44 2 - 1 5 (62%) 8 (52%) 2. 55 see more Team form 3. 50 (+-50%) total 1. 83 (+5%) total Velez Last 6 Matches All League Cups 16. 12 Sloga Doboj 01:00 9. 12 Igman Konjic Zeljeznicar 26. 11 Siroki Brijeg 2 - 2 5 - 10 2 - 5 54 - 73 2 - 4 5 (55%) 2 (60%) 2. FK Sarajevo vs Velez Mostar Live FK Sarajevo vs Velez Mostar live score and live streaming on August 28th, 2023 at 19:00 UTC time at Asim Ferhatovic Hase, Sarajevo for Football Bosnia ... Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Will FK Velez Mostar, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on FK Velez Mostar vs FK Sarajevo! Compare the FK Velez Mostar - FK Sarajevo betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. Oddspedia provides Premier League Odds and betting lines from 6 sportsbooks in 25 betting markets. The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! FK Velez Mostar vs FK Sarajevo Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between FK Velez Mostar v FK Sarajevo is: FK Velez Mostar. The winner probabilities are: 44. 05% (FK Velez Mostar), 32. 26% (X), 33. FK Velez Mostar – FK Sarajevo: Live score, updates and Match FK Velez Mostar vs FK Sarajevo in the Bosnia and Herzegovina. Premier League (12/1/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on ...


소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 이곳에서 새로운 소식을 확인하고, 다른 회원들과 소통하며, 동영상을 공유해보세...
그룹 페이지: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page